Quote Originally Posted by Cruise View Post
Totally agree KinkyBrian. There are many good girls on this site that I'm learning about. Thanks for the lead with Goddess Ashlee.
And just an FYI regarding Lindsey Lace, We are good. After we spoke the first time on the phone we were fine.
She said she just didn't like that I posted asking about her on the open forum and I was to call and talk with her. Which was true. Which was the purpose of the call. I didn't at that time know she had replied negatively to my post until our 1st phone call and she told me. She wanted me to follow her directions and I thought I was. She didn't mention not to ask about her on the forum and I had no idea that she would be offended. Checking references is such a normal activity with my business.
Wihile I think I have a pretty good grasp of the business world, I'm such a newly to this world and still learning the ropes.
Appreciate all advice & help
Recommendations work better in the men's locker room. I made the mistake once of asking a question regarding a term (to a provider) and got a "do not contact me". So something's being asked in public may not go well. Honestly, I'm good with extra caution.