Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boneing A Chick After She Works Out. I have questions 💁

Verified Companion Companion Moneyka's Avatar

Boneing A Chick After She Works Out. I have questions 💁

I had a request for me to work out before a session and get super sweaty cause he loves a sweaty monkey. I was wondering if this is a thing or are there more guys out there that would like something like that? It might be nice to get paid to work out and bust a nut right after. I don't know. You guys tell me.
    Moneyka Experience Expert
    P#265489
    *PM first to save time on screening
    *No BB
    *300 hr

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    I'd be into it as long as the beaver was still smelling fresh.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    It’s a thing! I have a couple of people who love me after a workout, still in clothes and all. & I sweat a LOT. Everyone has their thing & Smelling someone’s natural scent & pheromones is a common thing. I’m down for sharing my sweatiest self as long as they enjoy it.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like it but prefer to be there for the workout. I have done a 30 minute workout together followed by hot passionate....

... uh ...

no

... i mean ... i would be happy to bone you ... but ... no on the workout sweat part
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    It's 100% a thing. I've been asked and I happily obliged. It did feel weird not showering before a session though...
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I understand it's a thing. I can understand perhaps the subliminal attraction from the pheromones released. But for me it's still a no.
    Though I do love when a pussy smells like a pussy should smell. Natural not cucumber and lilac .

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Be glad he's not into armpit licking. Lol

The list of Fetishes is long and creepy at times.
    Last edited by casa-nova; 05-08-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    What is really a big turn-on for me is a lady having multiple massive orgasmic nymphomaniac pops to the point she is sweating, panting and almost spasmatic, yet begging for more.

Shout out to my special local ATX providers who know who they are. Great times in the past, and getting ready for Covid-19 to pass so we might repeat.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Prefer both parties start off freshly bathed and unscented.

It's not a great session unless the bed linens and all the towels are soaked (except the one we saved for the shower at the end).

The room should smell like fresh, hard, raw sex with the delicate overlay of about a half a container of coconut oil spashed around adding to the bouquet and ambience, with a slight background hint of burning latex condoms.... LOL!

As an aside, I used to performance dance when I was in my 20's - 30's. Being the only heterosexual male in a room of 15 - 20 young, flexible, strong female dancers as we worked on routines for an hour and a half in a hot 3rd floor walk up studio - by the end of a practice we were all drenched in sweat! And based on my limited experience, men are not the only ones turned on by the pheromones given off in that setting! During one apres-dance liaison, my partner for the evening started by licking the perspiration off my neck and chest and repeated after we were "done". It kinda freaked me out, but she just smiled and said, "You smell and taste so good!"

Point taken!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    What is really a big turn-on for me is a lady having multiple massive orgasmic nymphomaniac pops to the point she is sweating, panting and almost spasmatic, yet begging for more.
    god love you, bro ..... i would be terrified

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    It's not a great session unless the bed linens and all the towels are soaked
    .... funny .... when i'm finished .... the sheets still have their crease
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Retired Companion
    Yeah it's a thing all right. I'm like - no - I hate to sweat in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    It’s a thing! I have a couple of people who love me after a workout, still in clothes and all. & I sweat a LOT. Everyone has their thing & Smelling someone’s natural scent & pheromones is a common thing. I’m down for sharing my sweatiest self as long as they enjoy it.
    Ohhh you had a couple. That must have been erotic with both of them
    P#265489
    *No BB
    *300 hr

Quote Originally Posted by safunnyboy View Post
    I like it but prefer to be there for the workout. I have done a 30 minute workout together followed by hot passionate....
    That's hot. Go to the gym and you just watch and we leave. The anticipation and the build up would be intense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by casa-nova View Post
    Be glad he's not into armpit licking. Lol

The list of Fetishes is long and creepy at times.
    I actually had someone that would go nuts licking and smelling mine. To funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post

Shout out to my special local ATX providers who know who they are. Great times in the past, and getting ready for Covid-19 to pass so we might repeat.
    Sounds like a good topic for a thread. I know I have a few stories about that one😉
    P#265489
    *No BB
    *300 hr

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    Prefer both parties start off freshly bathed and unscented.

It's not a great session unless the bed linens and all the towels are soaked (except the one we saved for the shower at the end).

The room should smell like fresh, hard, raw sex with the delicate overlay of about a half a container of coconut oil spashed around adding to the bouquet and ambience, with a slight background hint of burning latex condoms.... LOL!

As an aside, I used to performance dance when I was in my 20's - 30's. Being the only heterosexual male in a room of 15 - 20 young, flexible, strong female dancers as we worked on routines for an hour and a half in a hot 3rd floor walk up studio - by the end of a practice we were all drenched in sweat! And based on my limited experience, men are not the only ones turned on by the pheromones given off in that setting! During one apres-dance liaison, my partner for the evening started by licking the perspiration off my neck and chest and repeated after we were "done". It kinda freaked me out, but she just smiled and said, "You smell and taste so good!"

Point taken!
    That just about right 😂😁 I have gone to see male dancers with some of my girlfriend's and they would lick the dancers all of the time 😂😂😂
    P#265489
    *No BB
    *300 hr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast