Quote Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
My suggestion would have been to research Ms. Lacey. She's been around for years and many reviews. No need to really ask about her publicly. Seems like the more appropriate place would have been to ask in the men's private area. Also, she's a woman, not a girl.

Surely you don't reference-check potential employees on public forums. And comparing a companion/provider to an employee isn't cool either. What providers/companions offer is intimate and personal. There are good and bad ways to contact providers. For a new hobbyist, calling an established provider out like this will only get you blocked from seeing a lot of providers.

Just remember, anytime you contact a provider on here, she will search your handle and see this thread and it could backfire on you.

Just my two cents.
Appreciate your feedback. I did not even think that inquiry about a person on the coed forum would be thought of as "calling someone out". I was operating under the thought that if a person had a good reputation, which I has since found out that Lindsey Lace does have a good reputation, that people would rally to her support, both Hobbiests & Companions. And the opposite if reports were negative, I would assume I would get descrete PM's telling me so.
Your point is well received. Thanks