Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
I've been around and I just adore some of the board sweethearts. I wish I could say that about me and although I've changed alot, there are those I look up to and strive to be like.

Here are mine (just off the top of my head) and I'm sure I'll think of more.

So a positive thread and a thank you to those who have kind board personas.

Eccie: Kammye (yes yes yes) so sweet never a ill word. Just amazing.

OH2:BBW Krystal (admin but just as kind and fair and sweet)

With that being said, I feel like I'm a little too rough sometimes. Those 2 are on my mind right now and a thank you to those 2 for showing what a real woman is. Never hateful, very smart and quick witted, and respected!
AWWWW!!! Thank you CVK! That means more to me than I can express!!
Trust me, with some of the antics that go on here sometimes, it's not always easy keeping my cool. I have a couple of close friends that allow me to vent the f-bomb version of some of my public posts. ;-P

"ck1942 - I don't know how this man stays so patient. Every time there's a fire, I think "He's gonna lower the boom with a sledgehammer!" Yet it's total business. Cool as a cucumber."

^^^^ My feelings exactly! Truly a man to admire and deserves the utmost respect.

I really miss Fancy. Her wit and ability to turn a phrase will never be equaled IMO I hope she is well and I wonder if she misses us like we miss her or if she is happy to be rid of the headache LOL