Thread: Payment

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Payment

Has anyone done the whole gift card as payment thing? I keep getting asked that and have avoided it. Is this leggit?

Thats usually seen by less than high caliber providers. But if you just happen to have some gift cards and a provider will accept them, then cool.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Those who request gift card codes electronically prior to meeting are scamming you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I did an HEB gift card to one.. and it REALLY hit the spot with her.. for course there was $ involved too

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Have done it a couple of times only in person though.....have heard some tricks actually give her the gift card info to her before they meet and get ripped off.

Verified Companion Sweet Mariah's Avatar
    I’ve accepted vanilla cards, netspend, any visa, Mx, Amex gift card with attached receipt has been acceptable. I only do it with those I trust if it’s hard for them to get cash out but it will show up on statements as H-E-B or Walgreens or wherever you purchase it from.
    Now to make it easier u can upload any prepaid gift card to Venmo & PayPal, then send it like that to provider if she does not accept gift cards. It’s a little work but if you need to be cautious then it’s worth it.

Never never send money before seeing a lady and do your homework, go with trusted females and verified providers.
    As a provider I/we search for alerts and content of topics one chimes in on in threads. It kind of gives you a feel of who u will be seeing by reading up on them.

Well have a great day everyone and stay safe❤️
    💋210-806-4084
    No references=No Appointment & NO EXCEPTIONS !

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I never ask directly but will accept cards with a reciept. Check the balance with you THEN have fun. Some gents need the anonymity

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomuff2tuff View Post
    I did an HEB gift card to one.. and it REALLY hit the spot with her.. for course there was $ involved too

done the same plus did some Academy cards once....she loved it...plus some cash involved

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Exactly- giving a card to her (physically) with a receipt is business.

Her trying to get you to give her a screen shot of the # is a scam.

I got crossways with this chic who was doing that—I sent her a pic with my thumb over most of the number and she went ballistic.

Then I told her if she’s just admit it- I’d send her the pic. She finally admitted she was in Utah trying to pay for school. Then shecc CCF asked me for the pic. I was in a Walmart parking lot and I took a pic of a dog (walking away/ up close) and sent that.

She’s still all over the kik forums. She uses the name Sharon Mclaren.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Sprydo12's Avatar
    Cash is King in my book. Not saying you can't barter or whatever but I don't. I don't why a provider would accept gift cards anyways, I got one a few years back as a bonus from work and the damn thing didn't even work! It took me forever to get it straight and get my money. As for our end, it's not worth an after appointment phone call bitching from a provider feeling ripped off over a glitch!

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    I prefer PayPal, Venmo but cash is great! Cash app is a pain but just my two pennies!

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️