Dallas's VIP Femme Fatale

Screening Information
Dates & Rates

*Now offering Nuru massages and mask-friendly date options. 😷 PM for NON explicit questions.

Some call me assertive.
Some call me dominant.
Some call me ma'am.
Some call me Mistress...

I'm the escape you've been pining for. Aspiration turned reality.
Sensual and assertive.
Elegant and deviant.
Classy girlfriend with a wild side or your new favorite domme?
Maybe both.

Catering to professional gentlemen who are looking for more than a quick moment and are wanting an unforgettable experience... I'm an intelligent and sensual woman who likes to take the lead while you relax and break free.

For my more curious gentlemen, I'm also a professional domme with an approach unlike anything you've ever experienced before. Don't be afraid to fully submit and let go like you have never done before...

I love intellectual and stimulating conversation and to share a drink or two at the beginning or end of our date to form a more true connection.

I have a sense of humor and I'm a bit light hearted until we're alone, where I'll take you into a sweet but sinful place you've never been to... a seduction that you've never experienced.

I'm selective with who I see therefore I'm not looking for a short visit. I prefer meaningful experiences. I welcome overnight escapes.

Hosting in a private upscale incall in uptown Dallas, or let me come to you... via plane, train, or automobile.

Well reviewed both here and Eccie. P411 verified with 90+ okays.

Screening information required on initial contact, or I will not respond.

I am not available NOW. At least a half day notice is preferred, but screening must be complete in order to set up an appointment.

Please no explicit talk. I don't mind specific questions about our date after screening but I will quickly end everything if the conversation becomes inappropriate. Mutual respect for our careers and personal lives outside of our little escape is what I prefer.

More About Me
More Photos

xx, A