Thread: On Misunderestanding, Personal Stupidity, & An Apology

On Misunderestanding, Personal Stupidity, & An Apology

I just had a misunderstanding with a provider on here.

I'm going to go ahead and admit that I made two mistakes today. The first was just from my own stupidity in not keeping the entire donation in one pocket. The other was not saying exactly what I wanted and how long I was intending to staying.

I am going to endeavor to give an objective account of what happened without any personal bias.

I was scheduled to see one Kimberly_Spade on here at 09:00 at her incall.

I saw on her profile what her donation was: 250 hr hhr 200 and 180 hhr review special.

I budgeted 180 and intended on writing a review promptly.

On the way to the incall, I stopped by the ATM. I already had 80 in my left hand pocket and so I just got 100 from the ATM and put it into my shirt pocket.

Some time later, we complete what was otherwise a decent session.

I excused myself to the bathroom to clean up. As I was cleaning up, I reached for the donation in my shirt pocket (which is where I normally keep my donations) and placed it on the bathroom counter, totally forgetting that the rest of the donation was in my left pants pocket. We exchanged pleasantries and I left.

A few minutes later, I got text from her saying that I shorted her, which I unintentionally did. I checked my pockets and realized she was correct. I immediately apologized and offered to cashapp the difference. Here is where my second mistake comes into play: I didn't tell her that I was only there for the hhr special and it just so happened that our session went over, as many do. But I only had enough for the hhr special.

As soon as it was safe for me to do so, I sent the difference for the hhr special to her partner's cashapp account (the one she requested I send it to, I guess because she doesn't have CashApp) and since I took close to an hour of her time(about 50 minutes because the session started a few minutes after 9:00 and ended at 9:58), I told her I would be able to send her the remaining balance in about a week (when the extra money would become available) and I have every intention on doing it.

I understand she is upset. I know I would be if I were in her shoes. So with that in mind I would like to sincerely apologize to Kimberly, as this is not the way I want to conduct myself.

I'm not trying to cause drama. I do my best to be honest and that includes my own fuck-ups.

Moral of the story: We should all be honest about what we want/expect. And in my case, I should have managed my donation game better.

Sorry once again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Hobbyist should take note.

*I* have personally been in your shoes with the donation not being lumped into one place on my person. And I got that text/phone call after I left the Ladies incall. Felt REALLY bad since it was my first visit with her. Made up for it immediately and have seen the lovely lady a few times since.

I have noticed that some that contributed to the thread the Lady thread about this story preach to never pay up front. I have been told some sites will not honour the word or lend creedence to a Provider's side of the story if she doesn't collect up front.

All misunderstandings of this situation would have been corrected if the donation was forthwith. Of course this works smoothly with well vetted Client/Server.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    ...Kudos to you for putting your apology out in the open for everyone to see.

I like it when someone can own up to their mistakes.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oam2.0 View Post
    I just had a misunderstanding with a provider on here.

I'm going to go ahead and admit that I made two mistakes today. The first was just from my own stupidity in not keeping the entire donation in one pocket. The other was not saying exactly what I wanted and how long I was intending to staying.

I am going to endeavor to give an objective account of what happened without any personal bias.

I was scheduled to see one Kimberly_Spade on here at 09:00 at her incall.

I saw on her profile what her donation was: 250 hr hhr 200 and 180 hhr review special.

I budgeted 180 and intended on writing a review promptly.

On the way to the incall, I stopped by the ATM. I already had 80 in my left hand pocket and so I just got 100 from the ATM and put it into my shirt pocket.

Some time later, we complete what was otherwise a decent session.

I excused myself to the bathroom to clean up. As I was cleaning up, I reached for the donation in my shirt pocket (which is where I normally keep my donations) and placed it on the bathroom counter, totally forgetting that the rest of the donation was in my left pants pocket. We exchanged pleasantries and I left.

A few minutes later, I got text from her saying that I shorted her, which I unintentionally did. I checked my pockets and realized she was correct. I immediately apologized and offered to cashapp the difference. Here is where my second mistake comes into play: I didn't tell her that I was only there for the hhr special and it just so happened that our session went over, as many do. But I only had enough for the hhr special.

As soon as it was safe for me to do so, I sent the difference for the hhr special to her partner's cashapp account (the one she requested I send it to, I guess because she doesn't have CashApp) and since I took close to an hour of her time(about 50 minutes because the session started a few minutes after 9:00 and ended at 9:58), I told her I would be able to send her the remaining balance in about a week (when the extra money would become available) and I have every intention on doing it.

I understand she is upset. I know I would be if I were in her shoes. So with that in mind I would like to sincerely apologize to Kimberly, as this is not the way I want to conduct myself.

I'm not trying to cause drama. I do my best to be honest and that includes my own fuck-ups.

Moral of the story: We should all be honest about what we want/expect. And in my case, I should have managed my donation game better.

Sorry once again.
    I understand the moral of this lesson, but do you think she is comfortable with the amount of detail in this post?

Verified Companion Sweet Mariah's Avatar
    I appreciate him apologizing but the undertone immediately via text and phone call was I’m sorry BUT I accidentally misplaced it, followed with “BUT I only budgeted for 180 session”. Then said my menu for gfe is Ridiculous yet after this post was posted you said hour apologies again via text and last sentence was I totally understand if you don’t want to see me again, yet you said your session was “somewhat decent” So with little jabs and the undertone is the reason I posted. Then I’d HAVE to say yeah sure no problem pay me when you have it on your terms and as a provider what Can I really say? I just Suck it up bc I either tell you how it is and not get the money or cross my fingers that you will be honest when in all actuality you already had your fun.

Well enough of this nonsense
    Have a great night
    Kim❤️.
    💋210-806-4084
    No references=No Appointment & NO EXCEPTIONS !

Both parties have spoken.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial