First of all, OP, I know where you went. Your handle blows your cover. Secondly, I got my requisite two vouches way back in early February or so and I still haven't been verified. Don't hold your breath on getting verified any time soon, if ever.

I am convinced that the place you went to is running a bait and switch scam. The names of at least two of their girls' names (the two I went to) are merely placeholders. They try to match color of hair and height as best they can to that of the previous girl who filled that placeholder name, with varying degrees of success. The pictures are pure fiction. I went to one who was supposed to be Hispanic and she wasn't. Not even close. The other one has a well known name, almost historical, and whom I met socially some 4-5 years ago, and nobody would ever confuse the two. Like all the other cowards on these sites, I think I wrote a favorable review of the one girl on another site. Why? Afraid of pissing them off. Fear of my getting a bad reputation with the other providers in general. Hoping that such an establishment will attract other reputable providers to our geographical area. It wouldn't help to denounce the place as a dump and the pictures as fake.

My advice to you? Do not write a negative review, especially if you're still angry. I share your pain as to getting verified. That process takes forever, if indeed it ever does happen. I've done well with two providers since then whom I found on OH2--without seeing their albums. But do your due diligence! Google their phone numbers. (I think it works better if you leave out the hyphens). Do the pictures look too slick to be believed? Does she have an active presence on OH2? Is she BSC? What are the guys on OH2 and other sites saying about her? I feel your pain, but don't be in such a hurry to get verified that you throw caution to the wind. Go find another fish in the stream (pardon the connotation). There's a lot of good providers out there.