Hi ladies, I’m definitely new here and new to this and I had a friend point ourhome2 is where I can go to put it out there what I’m in need for honestly and not be embarrassed soo...I’m a 40 y/o white male who has lost his confidence over the course of the last few longtime relationships. I had a really active sex life when I was in my 20’s and into my early 30’s and never had trouble being able to speak or act around women but seem to have lost all/any game I once had and now can hardly get out a sentence when I’m around an attractive woman. Need someone to break me out of this shy shell I have hidden under been single since the end of 2017 and my last sexual encounter was back in September which was unimpressive by both involved which probably made me even more timid and uncomfortable. Can’t get sex off my mind lately and definitely don’t want to get all in my head the next time. I’m not a creep, I’m always respectful towards all women, polite, hold down a good job, not looking for anything too crazy just a little recharge by a good coach and no judgment, don’t know what all your abbreviations are just yet so bare with me I’m a quick learner. Lemme knows if there is help for me out there! Thanks - time to snap out of it!