Are you looking to Hangout?

#1. (*Your Name* )That You Go By. It Can Be A Foolish Name/ Your Handle Name/ Nick Name You Go By Or Prefer To Go By. Please Provide (*AGE & Ethnicity*) No aa sorry loves: I Am A (*P411 Member*) If You Are One Please Provide That As Well. Follow APPT Request Online. & What’s The (*Best Phone# To Contact You From*)💋
-please List those important- (*)Tags When You TEXT MESSAGE Me :)

#2. Please Provide a MONTH/DAY/TIME of CURRENT ACTUAL DAY Hangout. I don’t look for References. Newbie Friendly & Regulars Are Always Welcomed Anytime!

#3. Provide What Kind Of Hangout Visit? Are You Interested In. (*10MIN? QV? HH? Hr? 2H? 12H?*)

Incall Roses:
( 10MIN 100 )
( QV 150 )
( HH 200 )
( HR 300 )
( 2h 500 )
( 12H 10000 )

Outcall Roses:
( QV 250 ) Depends if you’re 10-20 Mins Away
( HH 300 )
( HR 400 )
( 2H 600 )
( 3H 900 )
( 12H 10000 )

#4. (*I Require Screening*). Please Advise! Required (*Picture Taking For Verification-Discreect*). & (*VideoChat*) Required.

#5. Any Cancellations On a No Show Appt. Required to Send 50-100 Zelle for Cancellations. Everybody has Emergencies or Something Comes Up. For Next Prior Visit/Future Visitation If Interested. I Will Keep Note Of It.

#6. Have Fun With Me, Enjoy Our Time Together ;)

To be More Easier/Reading And Setting An Appointment: feel free to copy and paste the following below for instructions and easier access on getting an open spot to hangout with me :)

- Your Name, Age, Ethnicity
- What Time Did You Want To Hangout? Provide Today’s Date & How Long Did You Want To Hangout.
- Incall or Outcall?
- Zelle or Cash?
- FaceTime? WhatsApp? Or Snapchat?
- If your a P411 Member: Please Send APPOINTMENT REQUEST ONLINE AS WELL TO TEXTING OR CALLING ME :)

Have a wonderful day! I hope to hangout with you soon! We can be regulars 🥂🍾🍽🍻 - Paris Aleah

Contact VIA TEXT OR CALL: 713-909-7769
Email: aleahhmiaa@protonmail.ch

💪🏽 Flexible Availability: Mon-Sunday 6am-4am.🌟
☀️ Anytime/Anyday Of The Week I’m Available ☀️