Wow. Blown away. And once again, just simple replies w straightforward answers. (Facts and zero histrionics ) Most of the people around me IRL are in medical field. I often listen in on their convos. I understand about half the shit. When they start using numbers as codes or specific acronyms that aren’t common to the public, I’m lost. Lol You speak nurse or physician jargon. I mean as my very first guess. But it sounds like you are in some position inside the field. Obviously no need to confirm due to security but was taking a guess. Unless you’re just that good at it with the info at hand. While reading, it was exactly the way my good friend (nurse practitioner) and fam. Member, a physician speaks or texts. Lol was just taking a stab at it.

well look at that bruh, sounds like with the PROPER statements above the world won’t end after all.

but as for the supply and medical care shortage, the economy, and the reality star at the top w no former experience... now this Is what probably scares me the most. Not the virus. But won’t go there because this can easily turn. IF you could all see me clapping doing cartwheels and cheering on an intelligent woman i don’t even know .... To these beautiful answers broken down into 8 points addressing each and every (absurd in my mind) POV of his, from a scientific and medical standpoint straight from this well articulate babe here.... I mean... I’m dead. That was iconic. God I love when a woman can put it down in writing ever so clearly simply and gracefully wo getting so erratic, irrational, or judgmental and still mic drops the shit out of the discussion. I’m not above it to hit back harder when someone gets personal with me... I will be Learning a thing or two from what you wrote and how you wrote it.....now that’s how it’s done. Cheers to this.