Thread: Patty Palmer: Why Did I Wait So Long?

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar

Patty Palmer: Why Did I Wait So Long?

Companion's Handle: Patty Palmer
    Date of Visit: 01/30/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 or Text
    Phone Number: 281-384-1412
    Email Address: Pattypalmergfe@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?42372-Patty-Palmer
    City, State: , Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Wine,Convo,LFK,DFK,BBBJ,DATY,F IV,CG,Cuddling
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 50
    Hair Color and Length: Red (Long & wavy)
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Very attractive, 5'5", 115, very nice C cups. Her pics are very accurate except she doesn't really have a blurred face...lol.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell, yes

Public comments:
    When I first began hobbying a little over two years ago, one of the first sites that I checked out was EROS. On there I noticed Patty and a few others that interested me. However, I somehow got the idea that the ladies on EROS were ultra high class and I was kind of intimidated by them. As I became more confident, I began seeing a few ladies that for whatever reason intimidated me. I had a great time with them all. So, I finally decided to get in touch with Patty and I’m so glad that I did. Setup with Patty was very easy as I requested an appointment through P411.

Patty has a very nice private incall very close to the Westchase area. When I arrived I was greeted by a very attractive lady with long wavy red hair. She was wearing a form fitting dress that showed off her shapely body. I had requested that she should dress in regular clothes because I like to sit and have a drink and get acquainted when I see a new lady. We had a glass of wine and talked and we found out that even though there is quite a difference in age that we had several things in common. As we talked we started touching and caressing and a couple of light kisses. Then a light kiss turned into a deep kiss and the caresses got more intense. And let me tell you that Patty is a great kisser in my opinion. They are the kind of kisses that I like best. The ones where your lips kind of melt together and your tongues find each other. Patty mentioned that she was a little horny and asked if I’d like to come upstairs with her. My reply to that was, “Oh yes”.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by NordicJag; 02-01-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Damn GREAT review of this lovely lady.................!!!! And she has RED HAIR......OMG..... I love white pale skin girls with red hair.............

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Patty is awesome

She’s one of my ATF! Love seeing her

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Patty is a sweetheart, and insatiable.