Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who are the current jizz catchers here?

Thanks babe

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tati L View Post
    Attachment 454642

I catch!! Very selective, though.
    Hey Girl You Got Something On Your Upper Lip!
    Hope Nobody Catches That No Ma’am Thanks For The Self Alert
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Guest Companion
    ^LOL
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Hey Girl You Got Something On Your Upper Lip!
    Hope Nobody Catches That No Ma’am Thanks For The Self Alert
    Omg... Please don't, haha! How does a slut attempt to slut shame?... Sad.

Every single lady I've met on Eccie and OH2, with one exception, has had no problem with CIM.
    Some are spitters, some are not.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Omg... Please don't, haha! How does a slut attempt to slut shame?... Sad.
    Sorry im gonna agree with dorothy here (which is happening alot lately,weird)

First i heard your story for an infected piercing im liscensed by the health department which means ive taken my 3 week course and test. THAT IN NO WAY WAS AN INFECTION FROM A PEIRCING ,LET NE TELL YOU WHY 1. THE AREA IS INSIDE YOUR LIPLINE. No piercing is put on inside of a lipline basically your skin will reject it think of a fork tongue but instead your lip. Second thats not a piercing infection because the area doesnt contain gren or red yellow bruising this mean one of 2 things sweetheart.

1. Its a pipe burn (i can google and show you similair)
    Or 2 . You need to check yourself.

Fact is fact
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Ya'll are tripping. That is nut you see, LMAO. I have nothing wrong with my mouth... xD

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post

First i heard your story for an infected piercing im liscensed by the health department which means ive taken my 3 week course and test. THAT IN NO WAY WAS AN INFECTION FROM A PEIRCING ,LET NE TELL YOU WHY 1. THE AREA IS INSIDE YOUR LIPLINE. No piercing is put on inside of a lipline basically your skin will reject it think of a fork tongue but instead your lip. Second thats not a piercing infection because the area doesnt contain gren or red yellow bruising this mean one of 2 things sweetheart.

Fact is fact
    I just love all the cold hard facts you stated there..... *round of applause*

Well done Miss smarty pants! Lol!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else wanna add some unnecessary, ignorant, and just blantly disrespectful ass shit that isn't true?? Feel free :)

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    But Don’t Forget That You Posted This Picture ! The Pictures You Posted In Response May Have Been When It Cleared But This Picture Right Here Says Enough! Not To Mention You Offer BBFS So That’s An Alert All In Itself! What’s Sad Is You Don’t Have Enough Respect For Yourself & You Put Everyone In Harms Way With Your Decision’s!

Your response is also showing your maturity level and it’s not cute if that’s what you were trying to achieve !

Nobody is being disrespectful we’re telling you the truth! Lovelyxxxo is far from ignorant she told you real things and now you’re pulling the poor me card!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    But Don’t Forget That You Posted This Picture ! The Pictures You Posted In Response May Have Been When It Cleared But This Picture Right Here Says Enough! Not To Mention You Offer BBFS So That’s An Alert All In Itself! What’s Sad Is You Don’t Have Enough Respect For Yourself & You Put Everyone In Harms Way With Your Decision’s!

Your response is also showing your maturity level and it’s not cute if that’s what you were trying to achieve
    K

Delusional bitches.

I just love all the cold hard facts you stated there..... *round of applause*

Well done Miss smarty pants! Lol!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else wanna add some unnecessary, ignorant, and just blantly disrespectful ass shit that isn't true?? Feel free :)
    I am also very curious about what you meant about, " You heard my infected piercing story." Please enlighten me. My lip ring has never been infected.. LOL

Business must be real slow for you guys to be so caught up in what the fuck I got going on..

Guest Companion
    ^ dorothy is right. That pic makes it clear that you have a cold sore. And we might be delusional to you but we're cold sore free :) LOL
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post

Fact is fact

I also have my basic medical license, preventing bloodbourne patheogens, AED certs & CPR certified. I would know if something was wrong with my face, ma'am.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    ^ dorothy is right. That pic makes it clear that you have a cold sore. And we might be delusional to you but we're cold sore free :) LOL
    I never had a cold sore before.. You guys are the exerts though, right!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast