Personal skills for time and business management vary pretty wildly from one provider to the next just like any other demographic I suppose.

It has been my experience that ladies who truly excel at the business part of it are not great at the part that really matters to me.

Im also never upset when I have the opportunity to display the fact that I have some admirable qualities. Patience, compassion, empathy, etc.

Before that, all they know about me is that I like ladies and probably assume that we are all cheaters wether we admit it to them or not. Maybe they think we cant keep or get a woman or maybe that we are fiends or whatever. There aren't many scenarios wherein they think we are good guys. We aren't saving souls or doing charity work.

By being nice when given a reason to not be, there is a really good chance that will be rewarded and Im much more eager to be rewarded than I am to be mad, even for a good reason.

Hell, I spent way more time with Samantha than I paid for. Maybe because she was a little late, maybe she was just in a good mood. Doesnt really matter. I will likely see her again and I hope she is super late!

Lol
Pro