Quote Originally Posted by Simply Ang View Post
Aww yeah! My kind of thread. Check out The Expanse on prime. Man in the High Castle.
Inside No 9 (I believe they are in season 6, but streaming only has 3 seasons currently)
Black Mirror
Orphan Black
Doctor Who of course. (I can go on for days)
Dollhouse
Torchwood (DW spin off)

I heard Cowboy Bebop is excellent (anime)
Red Drawrf (older brit comedy)

Can’t recommend Altered Carbon enough. So freakin good!

One of my go-to Sci Fi films is The 5th Element. I believe Alamo has movie parties for this once in a while.
I've seen the commercials for Expanse and Altered Carbon but haven't heard any reviews for them that get my interest.
I want to see High Castle series. Started quite awhile ago but need to do it again when I cycle through those on current radar.
Orphan Black, definitely. Loved Black Mirror (hope they are going to make new episodes.) Thought I haven't seen all the new Dr Who episodes, I caught quite a few of the old series as they originally came out.

Cowboy Bebop. LOVE IT! It took me a couple of decades from when I first heard of animae till I got around to seeing it. Full Metal Alchemist, the Icigo one, Space Dandy (It's a hoot!) Currently watching Humans. Battlestar Galactica reboot. Watched the Russian knock off. Would like to see the nordic original one.

Love 5th element. Dark City is a great one. Original Dune (waiting for any remake.) Need to see the last Blade Runner.

Thanks for starting the thread.