Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaHart View Post
Well put MathGuy... well said.
Ty Samantha. Glad you liked it. I would also like to point out that my post is really a reworded version (+ additional points) of essentially what Vanessa said earlier.

Yes there are so many costs. As you mentioned, health clinic, health screens that are vital, lots of driving (not just gas but it means more wear & tear & upkeep), paying incalls/hotels, bills, going to the gym, spa treatments (manis, pedis....), monthly "lady downtime", pre & post appt cleanup, scheduling back/forth talking, and on and on.

Many women simply don't book as many appts as people think (or drop prices for some guy to get him to commit - many times this is in ADDITION to an already lowered RS ad too :/ ).

It's tough. Trust me ladies I really do know what you mean and how you feel (those who don't personally know me).

Guys will prolly get mad at me b/c they think I'm somehow helping a cause to raise prices. The entire conspiracy theory around price fixing (whether guys or girls) is complete horseshit. Lol.

I simply know how misinformed many of the guys are. They believe you ladies make $100k+ as if it's a foregone conclusion like clockwork. Even $200k and $250k. It's insane. Only the absolute elite of the elite courtesans make anywhere even close to those figures people. I have friends that struggle to pay their own bills. And they are good & decent providers (on all levels). The lesser educated, younger, inexperienced, or with *forbidden topic* issues, and so on are in dire straits much of the time.

What women need, and the men who hobby too, is something entirely different. Entirely. I mean a complete paradigm shift. That's what needs to happen. Yup

Good luck and welcome to the community Samantha! Send me a PM if you need any advice or help.