... Don’t let this weather stop you from doing what you desire... I actually like when it rains; It allows the Incall I’m hosting to have such a warm and serene place to be... Once you step
into my place of hosting, you’ll forget all that’s outside of the room. The focus will strictly be on pleasing you... What’s better than this? A Special Rate for gentlemen only... if this is you, feel
free to send me a private message....

About Me
...Soft to the touch; a warm, inviting welcome...
Upon arrival, be prepared to leave anything thought provoking at the door. Upon entering my private Incall location, you’ll be welcomed with: soothing music, a calming aroma, & dim lighting.
But, it gets better. During and/or after we spend some time together, refreshments are available to you.

Quality over Quantity
I am a firm believer in quality or quantity. No two sessions will be the same. Versatility is a word I live by. Something will always change. It helps spice things up; Whether it’s my style, the music choice, the attire I wear, the location I am hosting, or the sensual mood I want to achieve...

Gentlemen I cater to
When it comes to preference I am not bothered by anyone’s skin color, ethnic background, religion, political style, so on and so forth. However there are a few things required before deciding on us spending some time together. This includes, but not limited to, the following:
Are you a gentleman?
Are you drama free?
Are you someone with patience?

Sponsorship & services
Rates can be found on my website at www.alwaysxceptit.co

Greek is available as long as I know a few hours ahead. Greek is also an additional upcharge of 60.00

I do cater to other moderate fetishes. To inquire about one, please do not hesitate to ask.

I also cater to overnight’s and extended stays that are sure to satisfy every desire you have.. Dinner dates are included.

Contact
I look forward to hearing from you.
Love, Always

Email- Almostet69cim@gmail.com
Website- www.alwaysxceptit.co
Snapchat- Alwaysxceptit