Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
There isn't an NWA (No Whites Allowed) policy in this hobby, Osiris. If one or two bad apples effs up, the provider will most likely go UTR, see regulars exclusively, quit the hobby, or just keep on going on.

Unfortunately for us (as well as some Desi and Middle Eastern hobbyists), it only takes one or two bad apples to spoil it for an entire race.
KRAID, LOL. IF THERE WAS AN "NWA" THIS HOBBY SCENE WOULD CRASH AND BURN QUICKLY. LET'S FACE IT. A MAJORITY OF THESE GIRLS "CLIENTELE"....AND IT VARIES FROM CITY TO CITY AND STATE TO STATE, GIRL TO GIRL, ETC ARE WHITE. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH MINORITIES IN THIS TO SUSTAIN IT AT WHAT IT IS NOW......FACT! ESPECIALLY WHEN MOST OF THESE GIRLS WHO ONLY SEE WHITE CLIENTS. SO THERE PROBABLEY WOULDN'T BE AS MANY GIRLS AS THERE ARE NOW TOO....BUT THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY.

But anyway. I understand VELVETS situation... I GET IT! to go that route. I'm not defending it. It's her decision to do it because she was scared. It's unfortunate because it doesn't REPRESENT the majority of us. But as I'm learning from this hobbying thing as a MINORITY myself is these chics have their reasons for doing it and that's the way it is.....RIDICULOUS OR NOT. I USED to be upset in the beginning, but I learn to just move on and notice most of them PROBABLEY aren't worth your time anyway.