Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
I may ask new girls coming on board to NOT list their numbers yet until the guy sends them all the required References............. This way she doesn't have to bother with nasty texts... Some girls are able to brush it off but some take it to heart and let it get to them...........

I dunno but i may also only start to PM pics to the Verified guys with Reviews and a Good history on here and Eccie also......... And only Share the Pics and gifs with those small group of gents that are good reviewers and contribute info to the boards and DO NOT start drama or bullshit other girls...............

I don't know yet.............

But yeah Taco, she has my number also and will be keeping in touch with me. I told her if she comes back to NOT announce it on the boards anymore and I will spread the word with you Good gents on here and eccie.................

And Ladies............. if you are reading this Comment from me, Be care full with a hobbyist on here called Lilworm...................... He stole money from Velvet a few weeks ago before Christmas and she was real shaken up about it....... That's why she went NBA........................ I had to go pick her up and calm her down. She didn't want to say anything on here cause she didn't want trouble but I told her to at least tell the ladies......................

Just be safe out there........................ Shit's getting ugly...................

Some m'fkers would fuck up paradise. Then BAs wonder why some many providers will not see them. Unfortunately, the assholes ruin it for the decent BA gentlemen.