Thread: I-10 hwy ^6^ Awesome gfe experience. Msog experience second to none..

Verified Companion Companion Osianna's Avatar

I-10 hwy ^6^ Awesome gfe experience. Msog experience second to none..

No screening information No response from me.. Let's be adults on both sides of the isle. Don't get caught up in the B.S. that detours a great provider from wanting to see you because you are above being screening.

It's important and it should be important to you as well. Now if you have messaged me and I have yet to respond please forgive me. If you message me and after Monday 1-13-20 and I don't respond it is because I have you blocked. Either for drama, b.s. or you refused to be screened.

I only require two recent providers who will share with me their experience with you. Were you rude? Were you nice? How was your hygiene? Were you fun? That's it. Pure and simple questions that help to make my feeling about you and our soon to be experience more tolerable. I also request a age and race that fit's your profile.

I am accepting appointments for Monday-Saturday. From 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.

Menu is well documented.
    bbbj
    cimnqns
    dfk
    msog
    daty

Half hour rates are 160.00
    Full hour rates are 250.00
    Ninety minute rates 360.00
    Two hour rates 450.00

PLEASE No Friend request until I have seen you...

Out Call Rates

300.00 60 min
    400.00 90 min
    500.00 120 min

Out Calls anywhere with proper notice..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Still pink on the inside.. Doing my best to avoid the B.S. once again. Seeking the good guys who need me like I need them.. Don't take advantage of my courtesy and the vacations will no longer exist. [I]