Thread: "I've only got 4 minutes..." and"Freaky FUN 13"...

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

Cool "I've only got 4 minutes..." and"Freaky FUN 13"...

Happy Holidays OH2 Peeps ..

I just thought I would take a moment to respond to, Freaky FUN 13... he publicly accused me, on 12-26, of not responding to his messages, from 12-23-19, on a lovely review that Sir Jarkle wrote about our naughty time together...(By the way... Thank you Sweetheart for the lovely review!!😘😘)

Here is our time line... 12-23-19:

11:12 am: My assistant receives a pm on oh2 w/a basic description, a lovely compliment and a request to see me at noon on that same day... He also kindly mentioned that he was a member on p411...

11:16am: Nina responds to please send a request via p411 since his p411 Id was not included in the initial pm...

11:16: an email via p411 arrives from Sir Freaky FUN 13 that he would like to see me at noon
    *** During this time my regulars saw me post and since, they already have an approved SG PUTTY CAT PASS...I was helping Nina and responding to these texts...

11:18am: Nina responds to Sir Freaky FUN 13 that my first available is 1:30 pm that day...

Then we get "CRICKETS"... Now, this did not bother Nina and I because I booked up really fast that day...

THREE DAYS LATER, Freaky FUN 13, decides to post on 12-26-19 on my eccie review that I WASTED his time on window on 12-23...and he only has a narrow window to play...

790D3032-0EF9-4E05-AFBD-DB5B534FE2B1.jpg

http://youtu.be/aAQZPBwz2CI

Next time... Let a GAL KNOW that you only have about 4 min to ROCK MY WORLD...😎

Your efficient slave,

Guinevere 😘

P.S.

I hate passive tactics such as this... They simply do not work on me...😘

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    Ms. Guinevere, your reputation is solid. No need to explain yourself. Especially for some nonsense posted on that “other” site.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Ms. Guinevere, your reputation is solid. No need to explain yourself. Especially for some nonsense posted on that “other” site.
    Good Afternoon Sweetheart 😘

Always a pleasure to see you post... Actually, any reputable business, would respond to this sort of negative Feedback... However, just because it is not as pleasant a topic as others...does not mean that it cannot be discussed with humor...😊

It also reassures my clients that I do value their business and their thoughtfulness when they reach out to me for their sensual needs...😊

Just a part of doing business love 😘

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😍

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    You know Slave G, unfortunately there's been alot of this going around with different people. For what it's worth you have a great assistant in Nina. I told her one time i wanted to go pleasure her too.

You keep on doing what you do sweetheart. Not trying to throw barbs at the gent because of not knowing what was going on with him on his end.

Time is such a merciless thing. It catches up to us all hehe

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    Somebody, stone this man. Fuck BARBS.

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Unfortunate it is that any companion should feel compelled to respond to "stuff" posted in public either here (or even elsewhere).

However, looking at both sides of the glass (the one that is half empty) the true onus falls on the "four minute man" poster who generated the companion's response.

The "half empty glass" is building his "reputation."

Savvy aware companions who do true research will note and take heed.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - cancelled- new dates TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure where you sent the reply about being available at 1:30 to, but I didn’t get that response on here, p411 or text. Had I gotten any response at all I wouldn’t have minded. The initial response to my request for an appointment came quickly so I was surprised not to hear anything further. I actually waited 45 minutes before I gave up, not 4. I’ve even just rechecked my inbox and nothing.

Somebody stone me? Really?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since both parties to the equation have spoken, this thread is closed.