Thread: Austins ATF ready to jingle your bells.. cue corny Christmas music!! ;)

Atttention Austins ATF ready to jingle your bells.. cue corny Christmas music!! ;)

Fa la la la la, la la la la! 'Tis the season for giving and Austin's delectable, worshiped Mouth of the South is ready to prove the rumors that have ALWAYS been true! Put me to the test and forget the rest!

38C-25-35|5'5"|125 pounds|Raven hair and natural green eyes|Top-tier appearance, mannerisms.. oh.. and those skills

A reputation that is still as strong as ever.. along with the etiquette and couth that many are lacking. I am college-educated and attending my FINAL classes this week so times are limited to meet, but there is plenty of availability for those that deem worthy!

Meeting:
    Upscale AND private. High-end neighborhood. Private driveway. No apartment hassle or navigating.. and no busy hotel. Your discretion and comfort is taken care of arriving and leaving. Luxury amenities, fully-stocked and a 5-star rock shower is all for you to enjoy on top of the INFAMOUS "CJ BJ".. the gift that keeps on giving! 'Tis the season!!

Rates:
    1 Hour - 300
    90 Minutes - 420
    2 Hours - 520
    **No dates under an hour.

Days and Times:
    Tomorrow through to Friday! I have various times to meet between 10 AM and 8 PM. I am not a last minute or late night companion. I prefer to know a day in advance for my schedule.. but please inquire within about same-day dates. Screening takes time so keep that in mind.

Email - cjadegf@gmail.com
    P411 - P114369
    **Email is preferred. I am not the kind of companion who texts a handful all day, every day so my number is only passed on when a date is confirmed and it is for texting upon arrival only.

Screening:
    MANDATORY! Preferred 411 is THE way to go for ridiculously easy, immaculate screening otherwise upon reaching out to me I require..
    - Two current references (Name/Email/P411 ID! No numbers!)
    - Your name, number and email

**I will not respond to messages that do not have the information that I ask for. Please keep this headache-free and fun for the both of us.
    Attached Images Attached Images