About me-
You’ll find my personality outgoing yet down to earth. I’m mischievous, intelligent and genuine.
I’m 5ft4 36DD-30-38 with long dark hair, baby soft skin and pretty face. I have huge full breasts for my small frame and a big round booty to match. I’m curvy yet firm at 145lbs.

What to expect- I seek genuine connections and true passionate experiences. I’m low volume and discerning about whom I see. I don’t have many rules as I truly enjoy what I do and believe in mutually satisfying experiences. I am gfe to the max and also do fantastic body work. My bcd skills are top notch and on par with some of the best.
No Greek or tuya.

About you-
Intelligent, cleanly and gentlemenly.

About incall- I have two incalls to accommodate you. I prefer to meet at my north Incall in pflugerville. It’s stocked with Anything/everything you may need, but can see you far South ir for outcall, as well.

Booking- Listen carefully!!- You must book 12-24/hr in advance to see me at my north Incall. This ensures I have time to screen, drive across town and be dolled up! If we have met before, I can usually do short notice. I’ll make it work if I need to do outcall or see you at my other place South. I never mind being asked if I’m available. Just know, I may not be able to accommodate you.

References- please only contact me when you’re ready to book. Both of our time is important here. To make things easier, please provide at least once recent reference, a brief description of yourself or how your reference will remember you. Include your preferred time frame and date you’d like to meet.

Gfe rates- 260/hr 300/hr.5 450/2hr (always msog)

Massage- 200/hr (msog & French finish) I’m open to your needs whether it be more sensual or more of a real rub down. Coconut oil, sesame oil or arnica for sore muscles. Don’t be stinky, PLEASE Lawd!! ;)

Quickie appointments- 100/15 160/hh
For returning friends only & my discretion

Availability- M-W 10am to 10pm Thu&Fri - 10am to 2pm