Thread: Midland YES UP @ 5 A.M. daily. Leaving Today for Abilene.

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

Midland YES UP @ 5 A.M. daily. Leaving Today for Abilene.

The early bird gets the worm. AND WHAT I CAN DO WITH A WORM!

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening, when ever it is you are reading this.
    Thank you for taking the time out of your day to even read my thoughts I have taken the time to spill via typing.
    I invest in what I do daily and it means a great deal when others invest in it as well. SO AGAIN THANK YOU!

I know what I offer is not the normal pleasures that you KNOW you love.
    I also know I am not a young beauty queen spinner that does everything known to man kind for a bargain.
    It is a leap of faith to spend your hard earn money on something by the sound alone is not in your realm of pleasures.

So let me give you my pluses.
    My Mind is intact and not full of any substance ever. I drink once and a while but you won't ever see me toasted.
    ANY PART of your finances is not being divvied out to management or bad choices. I am fighting daily to improve me and my surroundings daily! I want to be the VERY BEST ME DAILY. And retire one day with something to show for my time, effort, and daily risks I take inviting strangers to me on a daily.
    I love the fact I can show people a new and different way of pleasure and truly enjoy the smile I see as I do it.
    I DO NOT DO OR SAY THINGS I DO NOT WANT TO DO OR SAY FOR ANYTHING ESPECIALLY MONEY...
    If I do it. It is because I want to. If I say it. It is because I mean it not because I am trying to tickle your ear with a peacock feather to gain in my pocket what is in your pockets. IT IS NOT THAT TYPE OF PARTY.

I offer a great unique service that I invented that pleases and takes care of your needs and your wants at the very same time with out bending my ethical values and beliefs. Done so; in a sensual, seductive fun way that is enjoyable for me to do as well as very enjoyable to you as I do it.

I play Good Music, You feel safe and relaxed with me and you do not have to worry about one thing while in my care.
    You do not have to wonder will she miss my big toe or my crease of my arm or my elbow. I WILL NOT MISS ONE SPOT. I know what needs lotion and what doesn't. I have enough sense to know not to put lotion in your hair. I have enough sense to ask permission if I can do your scalp before I just roam my hands in it.
    I have enough sense to have mouthwash with throwaway cups available , gum, tictacs and altoids available with baby wipes and at least 2 types of soaps
    for you to choose from so you will not be full of lotion when you leave; one non-scented. I have enough sense to use a NON SCENTED Hypo-allergenic lotion
    I have enough sense to know not to wear glitter or heavy perfume as to get any on you.
    I show respect and deem it crucial to gain it. when in Abilene you are coming to a private location that I value my safety and security in if you say or do anything to make me question those 2 things I will act accordantly and will refuse to see anyone that brings a question of peace to my home.
    If I am in any other city I am in a hotel that is safe and as low key as possible believe that; normally on the higher end if available.
    I begin EVERYDAY @ 5 a.m. and can accommodate late night as well I can take naps to be refreshed for any hour. I am verified for your safety I WILL VERIFY you for my safety.

https://www.theartofmajuru.com/prices-times/
    I have a 5 page web site and hundreds of reviews nation wide and yet and still I CAN SHOW YOU WAY BETTER THAN I CAN EVER TELL YOU. So take a leap of faith and come try something new.

Thanks for reading my small book. lol but felt it important to at least spell it all out one time so you would KNOW & HAVE ZERO QUESTION ON WHAT I AM ABOUT.

Thank You,
    Majichands AKA The Cajun Queen
    p.s. long curly hair was Halloween picture I have shoulder length dirty blonde hair.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS