Thread: Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    In my opinion, the two looks you're going to get if you ask a guy if they are law enforcement are the "of course not!" (lying because they are) or the "I can't believe you think that's a valid question" look (because any decent LEO would lie about it). So, not really effective. Additionally, the question itself is considered incriminatory - if you aren't doing anything illegal, why are you asking if anyone is law enforcement???

A better approach is to NEVER speak about illegal activities and money. NEVER. I definitely agree with you that graphic ads and the way people operate on STG and LC is cause for concern in general. However, I have never seen Backpage, STG, or similar sites as anything that affects MY business. I have never heard of one of my clients, across a decade and several states using those type of sites. I'm sure a few have before, but most use Eros and P411 and do their research here and on Eccie.
    If you look on KC Metro ECCIE at the Encounter Reports, the majority of them are for companions that are advertising on sites other than ECCIE, OH2 or P411. Eros is not an active resource for KC. STG is the site they are using the most. So I'm not sure what the culture is like in Texas, but that's the culture here in KC. Men are moving to the low-hanging fruit that don't check references.

Agreed on the never speak about money statement. But many women use methods to try to discern if a client is LE. Patting men down, making men get undressed first, etc. They might not come right out and ask the question, but they are using tactics they believe will hopefully keep them safer.

I'm not sure what the answer is for companions here in KC. We have a rabid police collective who is intent on raising their "rescued human trafficking victims" numbers. Even if the "victims" are in the hobby of their own free will. I was offering a solution off the top of my head that probably would not work. You're correct--no one is going to admit to cooperating with LE but if a client you've known for some time all of a sudden starts acting hinky, that would be a red flag for me. And yes, asking if they're LE would be incriminatory. I did not think my original comment through well, so thank you for shedding light on that.

I wish there was a surefire way for the ladies to be safe from the scumbag clients who cooperate with LE. We had a bust 7 months ago, also in Independence, where a verifiable hobbyist with reviews and references lured women to a hotel room, where LE arrested them. How could they have possibly protected themselves against that? Perhaps by no longer accepting outcalls?

But what if that same client shows up to your incall location, and LE follows right behind him? How do you protect yourself against that? The guy could do this to a number of women over the course of a few days before the word got spread that he's a snitch.

It's a very scary time here in the KC metro area. And you have to be just as afraid of known hobbyists as you do LE. It's a fucked up situation.

Thanks for your solid advice!
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-22-2019 at 05:03 PM.