Thread: Why am I still not :verified" status

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Some of the posters above have been validated. Others experiencing a delay may PM me with the handles of their vouchers and I will check.

Note, please, that I said handleS. Actually takes TWO vouches by established ladies here or elsewhere confirming recent (within 90 days) sessions for full verified status, gents. Please see this link:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?48371-WHERE-TO-START!-Hobbyist-Candidate

Companions are also advised to copy Hobbyists with said confirmations so they know for certain if/when vouches are sent in.

There are multiple members on staff, but the chief admin ck1942 approves all validations.

Speaking of staff, please bear in mind that this is a FREE site with all-volunteer management dealing with RW responsibilities and hurdles just like everyone else, as well as a mass migration from other boards that may have gone down or where advertising, profiles, ISOs, and many other Hobby conveniences are no longer allowed. Been a very busy time onsite lately. Thanks for your patience! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-30-2019 at 03:06 PM.