Thread: Brooklyn Banxxx: Amazing time with Brooklyn Banxxx

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Brooklyn Banxxx: Amazing time with Brooklyn Banxxx

Companion's Handle: Brooklyn Banxxx
    Date of Visit: 10/02/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rooklyn-Banxxx
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Chit chat, BBBJ, FIV, Mish, DATY, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
    Donation: 100 qv special
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: black to shoulders. In a pony tail.
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: African American
    Companion Description: check pics. She’s much hotter in person. She’s flawless
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Brooklyn is amazing. She’s smoking hot and super fun and friendly too. She has a nice upscale incall location that she shares with her doubles partner which I damn sure will be hitting up soon. 2 super hot ladies that are built for fun. She’s the type of provider that gets repeat after repeat after repeat because of her personality and the hotness is the plus. I’ll be back soon!

The rest of the story: It was a perfect QV. Setup was simple and I met her at the designated time at her place. Super nice complex and she was dressed for fun. She has a companion who stays with her, her doubles partner and dammit I wanted to get some of that too. I’ll be back to this place every time I go through SA. We meet and greet and hit the bedroom. I undressed and she went right in for a BBBJ. Solid bj it was and I went in for some FIV while she sucked away. Once you get in that puss she gets vocal and really got me ready to roll. Knew I didn’t have much time so I wrapped up and went in for some mish to start. She has a beautiful pussy, body, tits and face so it was a glorious site. I pounded until it was time to flip and finish. I stopped at the y to eat and she tasted fresh and got even more vocal. She was vocal the entire time if any of you boys like the IOP. I bent her over and watched that black pussy snag that cock in and then grab on the pull out. Only a handful of girls have pussies that follow the cock like you’re pulling the insides out. One of my fetishes for sure! It was a Beautiful site to see boys because her ass is flawless. She screamed she was cumming and that made me blow my load in the bag. She helped me clean up and I was on my way. It was the perfect QV for a price that’s unbelievable. She’s drop dead gorgeous and I’m a picky Mfer. You won’t want to miss this one fellas.
    Last edited by Tigertote44oz; 10-07-2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Need to add more. Lots more

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice. She has been on my Radar.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don't miss out, she's incredible. You definitely won't regret it