Companion's Handle: Naughty Aughty
Date of Visit: 10/05/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: 2107603362
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-NaughtyAughty
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Close enough
Activities: Lfk, Dfk, snacking, CW, DT, Russian, SS, DATY, DATO, more DATY, and more DATY, FIV, and K9 followed by bbbj, snacking, convo, shower.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $$.5
Approximate age of Companion: ~45?
Hair Color and Length: Blond? I didn't care
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Average body, nice boobs, large booty, and personality that won't quit
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Again and again

Public comments:
Reading the boards, discussions, ads, reports, I concluded that I needed to meet her. After a couple attempts at connecting that fell through, I PM'ed her one day this week and set up for Saturday afternoon. I failed to follow the PM with a text message so that created some difficulty today as she forgot, but we worked around it. Drove over, parked my 'rig' and went upstairs to her door which was standing ajar. Walked in (just like I was told to) and saw this tall beauty wearing an interesting outfit. We talked briefly and then she took me upstairs and introduced me to the play room. What a lair! Since we carried the snacks up, we partook of them as I got comfortable and got a few kisses during the process.

Then the fun began!

I learned that she is everything 'they' say about her and more.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.