Thread: Rosy.faexoxo: disappointing date with Rosy.faexoxo

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Rosy.faexoxo: disappointing date with Rosy.faexoxo

Companion's Handle: Rosy.faexoxo
    Date of Visit: 09/30/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: sms
    Phone Number: 512 262 9494
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....1-Rosy-faexoxo
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO
    Activities: running errands..
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 2x
    Hair Color and Length: brown
    Smoking Status: not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: not sure
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? disappointed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no for me but YMMV

Public comments:
    Saw a few good reviews with Rosy and decided to schedule a 1 hour session with her. Since I work north Austin and her incall is in South Austin, I told her it will take 30mins to get to her incall. Upon arriving at the hotel, she txted me asking me to go to walmart to buy her supplies (lotion and rubber). I allot myself 2 hours (1 hour driving back and forth and 1 hour play time) and now that I had to leave the incall, drive to walmart and pick up her supplies, there is no way I can be back at work in 2 hours... and not to mention I hate going to walmart or run errands (even for myself). Since she doesn't have the supplies and I am not able to go to walmart, I had to cancel the appointment and spend another 30 mins driving back to work.. what a total waste of time.
    This is the 2nd time a provider ask me to go by the store to buy supplies for them (last time, it was cigs and alcohol)... I hope this is not a common practice with other providers or a new trend.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It's rare, but not unknown for this to happen.

Some call it a 'Hoe Bag' = something with condoms, lube, and maybe mouthwash. Do you want to rely on the condoms provided, or have some of whatever brand you like?

Imagine needing lube and not having any...

You are spending time and $$$, so best option is to arrive prepared - removing as many variables as possible. It really sucks when this happens and you don't have what you need.
    Last edited by ProSlacker; 09-30-2019 at 07:48 PM. Reason: typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Since no activity took place, this will get moved to coed.

Advice for ALL parties: you need say no more. These things go downhill fast.

If Rosy needs a ride to the store, she’s welcome to call me. She has nothing but praise on this board, so you might consider giving her another chance. I’m sure she’s embarrassed she was caught unprepared and it won’t happen again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sorry this happened to ya Bro. Interesting to see how RF responds to this once it’s moved to Co-Ed.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry that this happened but always carry rubbers with you especially for cases like there and/or if you have a preferred brand/type

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks guys. I'm hoping other providers will see this and not ask their clients to pick up supplies, cigs., drinks, food.. etc etc.. Just like we won't ask you to provide your service for free or negotiate your rate or pick up my dry cleaning! Not to mention, there are services like favor/door dash to help deliver your supplies.