Thread: So, it will be a big week in Lake Hobegone this week....

So, it will be a big week in Lake Hobegone this week....

I believe that two flinde senior harem emeritus' will be leaving bingo and The Price Is Right behind and returning to work one or two days a week. I think its that stinking Trump economy. I went from a $5k refund to a $15k tax bill but whatev. I understand they will be working days and do want to be home in time for Jeopardy.

Yes Divine from Ms LuvsBJs days and Samantha that blonde hot Samantha with the wordy ads from 2016 or so will be back part time. My many reviews of both of these ladies are winging their way to Alpha Centauri to arrive approximately 2024 and are not available online anymore I guess. Cause reviews of Divine and Samantha doubles are amazing (as are the doubles. Or singles ha ha).

Combined, these ladies have a total of 18 years experience licking flinde's fat hairy butt. Not continuously of course. Yes, I have known Samantha since she was a 20 something delicate young wraith 18 years ago. Ran around nekkid underneath a big fake fur coat with a bunch of curly brown hair in those days. And Divine was the first employee of the MsLuvsBJs startup many years ago.

Both are fully flinde slut training certified, US grade AAA+++prime. PM if you want to see the certification paperwork.

They didnt know about texting apps so I suggested they download ASAP. So I dont know what their work numbers will be. Will be joining here. So, watch for them.

In order to avoid a terminal case of long time utr ho overload syndrome, I think I will be spending my time this week interviewing prospective new flinde harem applicants. This week' Im especially looking for red haired Daphne lookalikes, 5' 8" or taller. Wearing stripper shoes to meet the minimum height requirement is acceptable. Please have stripper shoes available at the time of your interview. So, if your application isnt in ladies, pm me.
    Last edited by flinde; 09-30-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool You, Sir,...

...are a prince among men.

I dang sure hope you're getting spiffed for putting in all this work. Really.

Holler at Ol' JS if he can lend a helping dick in getting everything sorted out...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Lake Hobegone. Where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the ******s are above average.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Cover beat me to it.
    I miss Kiellor (sp)
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry