Thread: Jehnsko my new ATF

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jehnsko my new ATF

For the 5th time the site has refused to download a review of mine despite all efforts to save it as suggested by the mods. I just want to advise all hobbyists that the provider Jehnsko https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?59729-Jehnsko, whom I tried to review, is an A+++ provider on all levels: tbc skills, incall, bcd skills, appearance, personality, and totality of experience. She is my new ATF. Give her a try guys. You will not be disappointed. If you want details feel free to PM me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'll co-sign that for you Boomer!!!! She treated me like a king as well..... review attempt to follow!

PS.... what does a fellow have to do to get verified around here???

Quote Originally Posted by Justsuckitagain View Post
    You need to ask 2 Verified ladies that you have seen write PMs to ck1942 vouching for you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    You need to ask 2 Verified ladies that you have seen write PMs to ck1942 vouching for you.
    The shame of this is the site administrators and mods seem unable or unwilling to “de-bug” the system and enable those of us who use either our hobby phone or IPad to post proper reviews. It takes good PR away from providers, negative information about any provider from hobbyists, and denies those of us who are unable to post reviews from accessing the ROS. Shame on them! How I wish eccie had not “downsized” and became a virtually worthless site!!!!
    Last edited by Babyboomer46; 09-25-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Add on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I also can not post a review of this SYT. Just spent the last hour trying. Mods please help.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just to make sure my effort doesn't go to waste, I will go ahead and post the details of the session.
    Mods, if its out of bounds/rules, feel free to delete.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 09-26-2019 at 09:56 AM. Reason: ROS commands

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyboomer46 View Post
    The shame of this is the site administrators and mods seem unable or unwilling to “de-bug” the system and enable those of us who use either our hobby phone or IPad to post proper reviews. It takes good PR away from providers, negative information about any provider from hobbyists, and denies those of us who are unable to post reviews from accessing the ROS. Shame on them! How I wish eccie had not “downsized” and became a virtually worthless site!!!!
    Well I been here since the beginning and it’s a great place. You must learn to adapt or die. This site is free and does not require reviews for any reason. And if you’re not satisfied then us your exit button. Just a thought.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtry1 View Post
    Well I been here since the beginning and it’s a great place. You must learn to adapt or die. This site is free and does not require reviews for any reason. And if you’re not satisfied then us your exit button. Just a thought.
    Thank you for your positive, informative and constructive input. It would appear that at least three of us have “adapted” and posted reviews or mini reviews in the coed discussion forum. I am sure the mods will love everyone who cannot post in the review forum doing the same. I am glad not everyone who is dissatisfied with the status quo chooses to simply “push the exit button” instead of trying to effect positive change. I do concur with your statement that OH2 is “a great place”. It could be a bit better,though. Just a thought.

Verified Companion Companion Jehnsko's Avatar
    For the 5th time the site has refused to download a review of mine despite all efforts to save it as suggested by the mods. I just want to advise all hobbyists that the provider Jehnsko https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?59729-Jehnsko, whom I tried to review, is an A+++ provider on all levels: tbc skills, incall, bcd skills, appearance, personality, and totality of experience. She is my new ATF. Give her a try guys. You will not be disappointed. If you want details feel free to PM me.
    Aww, you’re so sweet & I cannot wait to see you again! I loved every second :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the effort & also the love :)
    We definitely have to set s time to see each other again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justsuckitagain View Post
    I'll co-sign that for you Boomer!!!! She treated me like a king as well..... review attempt to follow!

You need to come get treated again :)
    Please PM 2 recent references before texting
    Contact me directly for donations & specials
    Your Best Kept Secret ❤️
    💌 Jehnsko@gmail.com
    🔑 P411 - P318957
    📞(210) 331-7583

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

lets all CALM DOWN, please

Due to the current version of the operating software, there are some actions we just are unable to fix and the current software version cannot be upgraded, either. Nor are we considering shifting to an entirely new version of software at this time.

One significant issue is too well known:

THE REVIEW TEMPLATE GREMLIN

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ns-workarounds

Every new member coming on board since the end of 2018 has been sent a welcome mail that includes this link, which is also in my signature.

It explains the current hobbyverse and the site issues and includes a TEMPLATE that is simple to download, easy to complete and then post.

Please stay tuned and be patient.

The site was never initially designed to accommodate this type of growth and traffic volume but staff is responding as best we can and will continue to do so.

Happy Hobbying!

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

L'chaim, boomer46.