Thread: Callie is back in the SA and ready to wrap this tight pussy around your...😜

Verified Companion

Callie is back in the SA and ready to wrap this tight pussy around your...😜

I'm ready to wrap these tight pussy lips around your dick and squeeze all that cum you got for me right out😜
    EDIT:I'm having trouble getting photos to upload so check my profile for more or I'll text a couple. Sorry

PLEASE READ ALL MY AD. THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS PROBABLY ALREADY HERE. THE PHOTOS ATTACHED ARE ALL RECENT AND REAL PHOTOS OF ME. I WILL SEND ON EXTRA SELFIE THAT I HAVE TAKEN TONIGHT UPON REQUEST. DO NOT...I REPEAT..DO *NOT* TEXT OR CALL ME AND LEAD ME ON FOR HOURS JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO THEN NEVER PAY ME FOR ME TIME OR NOT EVEN MEET UP WITH ME THAT DAY. IF YOU WANT TO GET TO KNOW ME, PICK ME UP AND REIMBURSE ME FOR MY TIME AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL YOU WANT. I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND BITCHY BUT I HAVE BEEN GETTING RIPPED OFF LATELY IN AUSTIN BY A FEW GUYS AND A COUPLE HERE THAT LEAD ME ON JUST TO HAVE SOMEONE TO KEEP THEM ENTERTAINED, THEN THEY NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH AND MEET UP WITH ME. OR AT LEAST SEND ME MONEY FOR MY TIME IF THATS ALL YOU WANT. THANKS

😈I know you have been waiting for me to get into town and I'm not gonna lie, it's been a bit of a challenge trying to get back out here, but totally worth it 😍

But I made it, woop woop!! Now let's get freaky today, and make up for all those moments we might have missed since I been away!!🗓️

I'm 5'1,125lbs,black hair, blue eyes,open minded, I'm doing outcalls this morning and thought the day unless I get a room at some point, and in that case I will then up setdate my post and acceptin calls .

I'm up for almost anything, my only 2 big NOs are:
    No CIM
    No Anal

⏳300/hr 200/HHR (will deduct small amount for picking me up or ordering me an Uber you you)

💜💋Callie 📲830-549-9522
    Attached Images Attached Images