VDAC didnt we chat about this yesterday? So why come here with this bullshit. Everyone knows you have serious issues with a few providers. Those of us who hobby on the coast are all aware and have seen the countless threads with the bickering back and forth. You really need to let it go. Not one guy here is going to take anything you say serious when all you do is fight with providers.

Take the advice I gave you yesterday. I am trying to help bring life into oh2 on the coast. That means I want real providers like Kynsley and her friends joining in on the discussions posting adds and generally being part of the ms section. You sir are doing everything you can to chase off providers on a board that is barely getting any traffic. You are not helping us at all with your attacks.

I had to beg Kynsley to start posting here again. She told me exactly what would happen the second she posted. She was 100 percent correct. You went after her the second she did.

So I will lay it down for you in basic terms. Kynsley brings a lot more to the table than you do. She is a provider and has a bunch of provider friends. If her and her friends gets behind the MS board things will improve greatly in short order. What do you have to offer other than attacking providers who post? Look I want everyone here including you but if your just going to hurt the chances of this board taking off would you please just stop posting. We need as many legit providers wanting to post on this board as possible. Attacking them the second they post is not helping the guys who want to see this board prosper. So please cut it out.