Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
Vadc1 you can keep your hate filled rhetoric off this site. I get you have an issue with both these ladies but dont come here with it. I along with 99% of the rest of the dawgs happen to like Kynsley and Cassie.

This place needs all the people it can get to start using it and posting so I personally hope you stay around and contribute but if all your going to do is slam well known good providers then you can kick rocks as far as I am concerned.

I hope Kynsley and Cassie both start using this site regularly and I for one will be reviewing both of them here as soon as I have another session with them.

And Doc thanks for the welcome but I have been a member in good standing here since Feb of 09 so I am not new to these parts.

Everyone that is active in the hobby in the south east needs to start telling all their friends about this place. It is the best alternative for E now that that place has gone to crap. It is so much easier for both hobbyist and providers to have one site that they can use to aid them in their hobby pursuits. As far as I know this place is the best alternative so lets get the word out there and more importantly lets start posting here all the stuff we would have at E.
Of course I do. I don't do well with blackmail and threats. I snap when ******s, criminal, jail baby do this shits and telling lies, warnings to ladies about me.

But eitherway, Biloxi has lots of potential for more providers and will be contributing of multiple ladies I met during my trip and will be back for more.