Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ❤️Kai Is Here & Ready 2 Play!❤️

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry, Kai, and wishing you much Irish luck in lust, lass!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    What are the main things that draw your attention to a companions post? What are the things that will make her a no-no? Besides the obvious use of a prophylactic, with mouth action, lol?
    Last edited by Cameron; 09-12-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai HTX View Post
    What are the main things that draw your attention to a companions post? What are the things that will make her a no-no?
    A: When she finally posts her pictures! The more revealing the better. Talk is cheap, but a picture works on a guys visual senses.

Q: I like your ass profile picture, do you like mine? :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai HTX View Post
    What are the main things that draw your attention to a companions post? What are the things that will make her a no-no? Besides the obvious use of a prophylactic, with mouth action, lol?
    Pictures mainly, showing all sides of your body. Face pics are even better, but I can understand why that's not always possible.

Also a menu of what's available and donations for length of appointment. When all of that is listed up front it is appreciated.

Not sure if I can post my menu here, but, I will definitely put it in my signature line. A few pics are up as well. Now: can we have fun this weekend, lol? I'm officially available as of today! -KAI

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Menu, rates, incall/outcall status, contact data, and a few tantalizing pics are fine in a WW announcement, lovely lass. Detailed discussion topics might be better in Coed, however, if responses become involved, as this is just an introductory forum.

Carry on!

Welcome!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-13-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Welcome to the Jungle!
    Enjoying the Juices of the Gods!!!!
    DATY!, Tequila! and Cigars!
    Member of the Greek Squad!

MENU: I am a gfe companion. Bbbj or CBJ (if you prefer), I love role play, body worship, receiving daty/dato, massage, shower, light bdsm, lfk & more. I AM VIDEO & PIC FRIENDLY! NO BBFS.

Last minute appointments are ok, AS LONG AS YOU ARE WELL ESTABLISHED W/ PROOF! All of my pictures & donations for our time spent, will be on my ad.

I’m super easy to deal with & understanding. If you’re not able to make it, please call or text me & we will work it out! I get things happen out of our control. I HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR NCNS. Other than that- I’m EXTREMELY OPEN MINDED & GUARANTEED!

Companion has introduced herself properly and is verified and able to post ads now, so further communication and promotion should take place elsewhere. Wishing her much pleasure and profit here! -- Fancy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2