Thread: Decriminalization vs. Legalization

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I agree with Phoenixx. Decriminalization is far better for the sex worker and for *all* parties currently engaged in the various revenue generating aspects of the sex work profession.

Wes, when you say it's more profitable legally surely you mean only for the govt? There is no possible way it's more lucrative for anyone in the sex work profession (be it indie providers, man/woman, managers, or site operators).

Decriminalization is the best route. We don't want ridiculous oversight, taxation, all these zoning/ordinance laws, policies, process laws, etc... All these things will put money in the govts pocket and take it out of all the people involved in sex work (again, at *every* level of the sex work pyramid or chain).

Edit: One other thing I'll mention, and why I've said not to worry about new laws against it, such as the recent thread that came up, is b/c though it's not technically decriminalized yet it is all but a defacto standard that it actually *is* virtually decriminalized for communities like these.
    Last edited by mathguy; 09-01-2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Minor update
    -MG