Thread: Reading provider reviews... did I miss something?

Reading provider reviews... did I miss something?

Y’all know reading the reviews on a provider you are scoping out is key to making a decision to go in or not. Is there a way to access a list of each providers reviews, like the other site. Or did I miss something?

It’s a pia to do a search for that provider and scroll through. Any thoughts?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In each forum, before you click on any of the threads, there is a "Search Forum" tool at the top right. Click on it and enter the information you wish to search for. I suggest that, if you are searching for a provider, you do a copy and paste from of her name from one of her ads or her profile. I eliminates typos and missing things like underscores between names, etc.

Thanks. That helps widdle it down. I guess I’m used to the other site where you click the provider and all of their “encounters” are nice and neat in a list.

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    Also I have found on most sites that most hobbyists don’t have my level of what I think is hot. Now to each his own I respect that but I prefer slim fit spinners with very pretty faces . During my time I have seen some girls based on a review and found that it was over inflated and just not true. I keep all my reviews hones to the tee especially when I was on eccie , and I would still if I could actually post a review on here lol so take reviews lightly and asks more questions . Lol it amazes me that most are just not accurate