Thread: “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect”

Verified Agency International Love's Avatar

Cool “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect”

Gentlemen Korina here. I am available to host as well as being able to travel to you. If you are looking for a natural busty brunette I’m all yours .

I’m currently located off of 35.S . My location is private clean with shower availability before or after .

If my location is out of your way I can make my way to you .

I’m always available on short notice so don’t hesitate to give me a text 📲 210-686-4554

Out call-260

In call
    200/ hr
    160/ hhr

Gentlemen I’m London your Busty, vivacious all-American blonde; the discerning gentleman’s choice in adult companionship
    I am much more than looks.
    I am intelligent, classy and sophisticated.
    I am the perfect lady when it comes to spending some quiet time relaxing all alone.

Did I mention, I look great in Lingerie?

I am the perfect companion, My beautiful blue eyes will have you mesmerized and my curvy body will have you captivated . your time with me will be an unforgettable experience indeed.

Available now until 5 pm .
    Located in Converse Tx .
    260/ hr
    200/ hr

Last edited by International Love; 08-20-2019 at 01:16 PM.

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

WE DO NOT OFFER BBFS ,SS , CIM, QV
    Cash app is no longer available!

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422