I was on the 10 going East the other day and somewhere between Baton Rouge and Lafayette 3 big rigs had a horrible accident and were all smashed up. One of the 18 wheelers was sliced open and cases of bottled water were hanging out. I prayed for the injured drivers....
Although I was stuck in 3 extra hours of standstill traffic, I was thankful I wasn't among the injured....

Then coming upon the turn from 49 to 20 /Dallas on ramp,a guy was on his cell phone, and slammed his already wrecked up red Honda into the concrete wall right in front of me. I was so scared. He hit the concrete wall and his car spun wildly and he then proceeded to drive away unscathed. As I approached his vehicle in passing, I saw it was smashed in a bit on the passengers side. I was like OMG!! He could of hit me or another vehicle in front of him as he was looking at his cell phone carelessly.

On the way back home, going West from East on 10 the long bridge was shut down on the Eastbound side because another big rig was on fire. I was praying for the driver...

Just goes to show us never to take life for granted and to always be careful when driving ...Pay attention to the road. This just happened the other day as I was driving to a homegoing celebration in Tx.

M.M.