Thread: Ads that say "No AA" And this African American mans Experience as a New Hobbyist

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneRyder22 View Post
    Idgaf about race. Its all about how you approach me. Whether you're purple, blue, red, pink, etc. If I get a pm and it says "say lil mama wassup wit you I wanna pound that p**** how much for 10mins"
    You think I'm going to respond? Hell no.
    bwahhahahhahaha

This has nothing to do with race btw, but are you serious Chey?

I can't believe it....wow! Regardless of race or any type of colloquial wording, that's just insane to say anything along those lines! SMFH

Holy shit I can't believe some of the stuff I hear that girls bring to light (privately or through the forums). Just....wow. Omfg. Wtf is wrong with you guys that do that? Lmao.

Seriously. Why would anyone do that? Does anyone actually think any girl wants to hear some bullshit like that? Hahaha. It doesn't matter if it's regular dating or sugar babies or pay to play crap or whatever. I don't even care if you're a chauvinist misogynistic pig you must at least have enough brains to know that not even the most raging horny deviant female fuck machine likely doesn't want to hear that kind of crap. Bwahahah.

Who wants to hear that from a total stranger?? Even a dude would never respond to that positively but you are gonna take the chance that a girl exists out there who is like, "oh wow, mmmm, yummy, what a hot virile stud, yes, baby....". More likely she thinks, "wow, what a totally full of himself dip shit who probably doesn't know how to fuck or kiss for shit, treats women like objects, and is a cheap bastard, probably ugly too...". Hahaha. You couldn't possibly do anything to make the it easier for the rest of us. Like taking candy from a baby given that kinda bullshit....LMFAO. Sorry. Nothing to do with race at all but that was some seriously funny shit. I spit my drink out.

I literally started laughing out loud when I read that quote. Haha. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    I disagree with mathguy's statement.

"I've said many, many times it looks so much that way (quite racist) that I would advise all women to stop posting "No AA" (or anything else for that matter) in their ads and just gather it privately. It will serve you better. You probably lose prospective clients just b/c they see the ad (whatever your "policy" is) and they think you are a bigot; whether you are or not - or they are afraid you will discriminate against their race or their features. The best marketing policy is to *not* put that in your ad."

In my opinion if a provider or admirer any restrictions (especially race) it is best to be honest and upfront and save everybody a time wasting emotional roller coaster ride. Not being upfront is more likely than not to lead to unnecessary conflict
    Wes, I don't disagree about being upfront and open. I was just saying IMO it would better serve the girls to keep this private, don't *advertise* it, but collect that through speaking to the client, or whatever data she gathers in screening, etc....

I'm not saying they should be deceptive. I meant to keep that particular preference, any controversial preference, private from the publics viewing eye.

I can't see a downside. They are being completely honest. They get this information in their screening process. Why should they have to display their preferences? It only hurts their image. If they are fine with that then whatever but I was offering my advice that they would likely do better economically & alienate less people.

Should we all need to post if we are heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual or if we prefer black, latina, caucasian, asian, girls? Do I need to know if a girl likes tall men or short men? Does she need to know if I prefer tall or short girls? Big or small girls? Super fit girls? Young men, middle aged men, old men? Young or older girls? And so on?

All of us, men and women, only need to advertise what any of us feel comfortable posting to the public. Some hobbyists will even post lengthy summaries of what they enjoy or don't enjoy, body types, etc.... I think it's more "dangerous" from a marketing perspective for providers bc they are the ones selling something. And by advertising a large range of preferences they are already limiting their income potential. In the case of controversial topics like racial preference, particular on the sellers side (the girl), it can look extremely bigoted and might alienate other customers who got their criteria but have been turned off by their perceived "flawed" personality.

Going back to the example of hobbyists who post lengthy details about what they like, you will notice most include what they like. Not what they dislike. There is a HUGE difference. One is inclusive. The other one is exclusive. When you say, "I like blah blah blah", you are being inclusive. You are not excluding anyone or anything (not openly). When you say, "I don't like blah blah blah", you are being exclusive. This is a dangerous place to be from a marketing perspective. IJS.

But, yes, always be honest. I'm only saying don't put everything out in the open for the masses. Especially controversial topics. Just do it privately. You get better business and you spare feelings as well. You also avoid hate that way (not the other way around). I respect your opinion though Wes

-mg
    Last edited by mathguy; 07-03-2019 at 07:51 PM.