I have no availability this Saturday or Sunday, and am pre-booking for 7/1-7/6 the week after I am out of town. I am a graduate student, stay fit, live a healthy and clean lifestyle, do not party and love to travel. I am a foodie, play golf, and ride English saddle. You can usually find me at the gym, traveling or with my family and friends. Economics and art history nerd at heart, from the south but have been to every continent except Antarctica.

I am Eros and P411 verified (where photos can be found- and showcase). I am extremely low volume, selective and discreet - if writing reviews is your thing we will not be a good match.

www.dallasbelle.com will answer any pertinent questions, and you can contact me directly at dallasbelle@protonmail.com, or text 2146814796. Please include handle, references or linkedin, when you would like to get together, and a bit about yourself. Any inquiries without above information will be disregarded, not answered and number blocked. I am not a clock watcher, but do not take advantage of my kindness and how laid back I am.

I am loyal to a fault, enjoy making lasting friendships, and try to maintain as much of a UTR lifestyle as I can. I will begin not utilizing Eccie very soon and would like to make some great connections in the meantime. My schedule is busy with my real like as well as established clients, pre-screened, and long term arrangements take priority.

I am at the Shops of Legacy West and love it here - great area with lots of restaurants and right off of DNT.

Have a great weekend,

Belle
www.dallasbelle.com

5'6"
120 pounds
Blonde
Blue eyes
32C - 25 - 33