Thread: 🧘*♀️☀️Uptown/HP in/out call this weekend - fit - leggy - Blonde - intelligent AND

Smile 🧘*♀️☀️Uptown/HP in/out call this weekend - fit - leggy - Blonde - intelligent AND

Attachment 230290Attachment 230291Attachment 230292

Happy Friday!

Enjoy your weekend and celebrate the week being over! However you decompress enjoy it!

I am 29 (birthday is coming up ��), a graduate student and enjoying this summer as much as possible. I love to stay fit and you can find me in the gym a lot or outdoors playing golf, at the stables or shooting clays. Travel and the arts are my passion (theatre, live music and art history) and I am a foodie and savant for fashion and design (or so I like to think). I don’t drink, do drugs or smoke and live a healthy,
    Joyous and free lifestyle..

I am verified on P411, UTR and ridiculously low volume. I carry myself like the southern belle I am, I was a debutant and am highly educated. I’m very much a girly girl and quick witted. I’ll keep you on your toes and am fun company. I carry myself with respect and expect you to do so as well.

During the week I am at the Shops of Legacy West at my private apartment, on the weekend you can find my more centrally located in Uptown, HP or the SMU area.

Please PM, email or text (include handle in initial text and all info or it will be ignored) :

A) name
    B) contact number
    C) two reference or picture of ID or LinkedIn profile
    D) desired time frame and date (will do my best to accommodate)

Utcali24@gmail.com - 214-681-4796
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-30-2019 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Phone number corrected.