Thread: Dani Dillon dimples: Dani Dillon dimples - I'm glad I paid attention to her ad!

Dani Dillon dimples: Dani Dillon dimples - I'm glad I paid attention to her ad!

Companion's Handle: Dani Dillon dimples
    Date of Visit: 05/31/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM and Text
    Phone Number: 512-823-0462
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Dillon-dimples
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15 min
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20s or early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length Brown
    Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'9" , 155 lb, longs athletic legs, overall body is athletic, flat tummy, obviously. Great ass with small waist and perfect hips. Nice perfect sized Ds and a pretty face to boot. No butter here!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So I was at a store buying some things when there only two cashiers are helping elderly customers. IE, taking way to long for the transactions. The line went from 2 deep to 15 deep due to the delay. When it was my turn, the cashier drops my item and breaks it. "You mad at me?" he asks? I'm like "Modafucka, what you think!"... No I didn't say that, I just went and got another item while the line got help up. Everyone was annoyed with the clerk.

After going through this annoyance, I start looking for some relief. Most girls were wanting too much for my budget. I text some ladies to see what's up. Then, by providence, Dani's price structure caught my eye along with those sexy as pics of that slamming body.

QV: 120
    HH: 180
    HR: 280
    2Hr for 500

The QV was good for me. I shoot her a text kinda late in the day right before I get off work. After work, I gave a friend a ride home and she was gona call it quits at midnight. As I'm sitting stuck in traffic due to construction, there was no way that I was going to go to my place take a shower and go back up north in time. Three cross town trips, with this messed up traffic, hell no. It's one of those days.

I drop off my friend who is grateful for the ride and gives me some cold brew Columbian coffee he home brews. Strong stuff, I put a shit load of sweetener in it. After getting the cold brew and getting in my car I tell Dani what's up and she says that she will probably be very busy tomorrow but I could take a shower there. Sweet! I say that works for me, let's do it.

She gives me the address and well, there are two possible hotels with similar names there. Nice right. "Which one is it?", I ask?
    After getting the right one I make my way up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She has my recommendation too. I had a really good time with her.