Thread: Gents a few questions!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Amen to reliability! I go out of my way to see a lady I would like to think she would do the same.

1. I'm a sensual aggressive, meaning I'm VERY sensual but I like to lead! Oh and you'll cum before I will! I love watching your body squirm in pleasure and your beautiful facial expressions of hot passionate pleasure! I have a two tongue trick when eating pussy and a one finger trick if the woman likes fiv. I also like looking at the ladies eyes when I'm eating her pussy. I'm a pro at tongue punching her fart box (DATO). I also love thrusting in deep from different positions (yes I wear magnums). If I'm on top of you in missionary I like to rub my body against your clit while I'm thrusting in deep in and I stir my dick while inside you too. Which reminds me, I had a double yesterday and I made both ladies cum before me yessss success! My big thing "I like to be hard to forget, not hard to remember!" You see making love to a woman is art to me!

2. Smoking isn't an issue for me of a woman, but hygiene certainly is! I always make sure I have a clean shaven baby smooth face and my body is clean and I smell great for the session! Hygiene hygiene hygien! The appearance of where you're living or visiting is not really my thing. I don't come to fuck your room. Because I know a lady can get busy at times and might not get a chance to clean up oh well. As long as we're not doing the naughty hump in food wrappers on the bed with roaches crawling across my back while I'm on top of you rockin' your world. Oh and blow jobs hmmmm I've had bbbj and cbj in a session before where she was digging on my thickness and then she put the condom on with her mouth then rolled it down the rest of the way. 90% of the time my dick is HARD before I even get my clothes of so if we miss the bj part but I get to taste her body before I go inside of her I'm still good. Not a deal breaker. Ok one important thing for the ladies, if you happen to take a shit just before I get there, pleeeeaaaasssseeee wash your ass real quick! Big turn off for me while I'm eating pussy on you or if your sitting on my face or we 69. Also, don't pull away from me if your about to cum please! Your juices can go into my mouth. I DO swallow woman juices! Please ladies not too much make up. I don't like getting a mouth full of makeup. Ooops I forgot, I love licking nipples and you watching my tongue while I'm doing it!

Last but not least fetishes I do like whip cream and fruit and fruity tasting body oils. there's also one body oil that gets hot when you rub it on then blow on it! I also like using a wedge if a lady has one. The wedge is an awesome device to have while fucking. I like the swing too if a lady has one. Edible panties are a favorite too.

Yes that's my picture in my avatar. Plus I made two albums on my account for the ladies. (Ladies only) but there's no dick pic in them.
    Last edited by GeorgeDRII; 05-30-2019 at 06:41 AM.