Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: best stripper slide?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    What works for me is asking the lady to sit on my face so that I can munch her ass while she gets me off manually or orally. I don't know why that is so mind-gobbling for me, but it is. The human psyche is a weird thing.
    A fellow ass-muncher. The freak in me recognizes the freak in you.

I have had much shit talked on about me and my particular fetish. The number of fucks I give about that are in the negative.

His booty, my mouth, our BIZNEZ.

If you've never had a Rusty Trombone, you really should. Nerve endings you didn't know existed will ignite!

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    A fellow ass-muncher. The freak in me recognizes the freak in you.

I have had much shit talked on about me and my particular fetish. The number of fucks I give about that are in the negative.

His booty, my mouth, our BIZNEZ.

If you've never had a Rusty Trombone, you really should. Nerve endings you didn't know existed will ignite!
    Well, if people talk shit about you over that, then fuck them.

I'm a giver not a receiver, so no interest in the rusty trombone. I've had it done, and it's fun, but it's more fun for me to lick than to be licked. I don't know why that is, and I don't care to psychoanalyze or to be psychoanalyzed.

I've just found that when I have a session with a sexy lady, that I get off on time and under budget if she lets me lick her ass while she makes me happy..

Maybe I'm a freak, but the gals seem cool with it. So far, anyway.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    While interesting, informative, and cautionary, this thread has meandered just a wee bit off topic. Let's return to what the OP was asking, please, which was who's best at/for SS and why. Okie dokie? Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-11-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    While interesting, informative, and cautionary, this thread has meandered just a wee bit off topic. Let's return to what the OP was asking, please, which was who's best at/for SS and why. Okie dokie? Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    And there I was going for the popcorn!

However, who IS the best at SS and what makes you say that. The whole world wants to know (or at least this part of it).

I’m good if you wanna wear safety goggles

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Yes the risk is there only If you allow the semen to be shot in your open eye. My facials do no include cum in eye nor does a cock touch my face. As a provider I do not allow my clients to shoot in my eye region and often place hands over that area or I always have my eyes closed tightly for this reason. I also personally control his cock and the angel. Then immediately after rinse the entire facial region with antibacterial soap. I have only gotten semen in my eye 1 time and it was with a real world boyfriend. I might get 3 requests a year if that for facials and since my hair and make up are done up most of the time and I typically have other arrangements after appointments they are often declined without notice. The risks for me are very slim.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jatx83 View Post
    I’m good if you wanna wear safety goggles
    Ooooo yessss facial next time :)

Can’t say I’ve even had a SS, guess I was married way too long lol.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Still not answering the OP's question I see.

This one's done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3