This is a great thread. Unfortunately the desires of each man are as varied as they are for women. But, there do seem to be some basic commonalities.

For me? And in order of importance (these will also be common for many other guys too):

1. No hands at all. If you can do it this is one of the sexiest aspects to a BJ. Using hands is not all bad, it's"ok", and you can even do it effectively, but "zero hands" and just going up and down (as deeply as possible) is fucking smoking hot!

2. Use the tongue effectively, especially on the head which is the equivalent of female clitoris for a man. If you have a tongue stud, for me personally that's super, super fucking hot!

3. Don't stop when the orgasm begins. This can be be enormously intense for some guys (myself included). In fact at times it feels so intense to the point the guy will want to push your head away, or will practically curl up, or jerk around as you are draining him and not letting go. Think about when your clit is being played with, it feels so good, so so good, too good, you can't take it, you just have to push him away. Same deal. Basically it's exactly the same only the male version instead. But that orgasm and staying locked on can be mind-blowing.

That's basically it

Oh, and about the using hands thing, don't take it as some absolute rule that you can never use your hands. You can. Some guys will even want it. And you may need to anyway in certain situations due to how long the activity is going, size of genital in question, playing with balls (this is also super great to do at some point - either gently with your hands or mouth or both).

-MG