There's nothing better than to slide into the rest of your day with ease after a relaxing, enjoyable experience with a busty red-headed milf that has learned The Art Of Oral Seduction. As I tease and tantialize you, bringing you to the very edge and back, just by the depths of my mouth. Pulling out your very dark deep primal desires making you lose all senses, leaving you paralzyed and breathless will keep you floating on that magical cloud through out the day. Whatever your taste may be, As a seasoned submissive, GFE and PSE that has an unquenchable drive, with the desire to please, your guaranteed to have an experience like no other!

Here's The Details:

For both new freinds as well as already established friends:

This special is going through out the month of April starting at 6 am till noon, EVERYDAY. $20 off for visits of half hour or longer. Returning visits from new friends will get an extra $10 off on the return visit.

Pre-booking the night before is required for the time slots of 6 am to 8 am. Keeping to the 2 hour minimum notice before your desire visit time.

And since i wasn't able to get this out in time it's extended through out tonight at 2 AM

All else stays the same,

ONLY EMAILS WITH PROPER INTRODUCTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED AND SCREENINGS MUST BE DONE AND APPROVED BEFORE SEEN.
Please send PM to Confirm Your Handle
20190406_072350 (2).jpg 20190406_072846 (2).jpg