Thread: Urpixie magic is top tier

Urpixie magic is top tier

Admin - I could.t get the review to post in the review section. Please move there. Thanks.

DON'T FORGET A HEADLINE: Urpixie is top tier

Companion's Handle: Urpixie

Date of Visit: 3/22/2019

Preferred Method of Contact: PM or e-mail

Phone Number: Provided after screening

Email Address: Urpixiedallas@protonmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.urpixiedallas.com/
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?47259-Urpixie

City, State: Dallas, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Fitness Convo, DFK, BBBJ,69, TUMA, SS, HJTC, CIM

Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes

Donation: $320

Approximate age of Companion: 35

Hair Color and Length: Blonde Shoulders

Smoking Status: No Issues

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion

Companion Description: She was in triathlon shape, She looks like her photos. Her website stats of 32B-22-32 seemed right on. Her perky breasts would be right at home on a woman 10 years younger. Pixie stands just under 5 feet tall and is around 95 pounds.. Her skin was very smooth and she wore very little makeup. I found her to be very attractive and she has a great smile, with bright white teeth.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Come on in, I’ve been waiting for you, let me hop on your lap.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed She has a high energy and always engages

Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!!

Public comments: I saw a review of urpixie and decided to send her a PM. She replied right away and setting an appointment was no problem. She gave good directions , and after a few scheduling conflicts , I found myself entering the door of her incall at the scheduled time. When making the appointment , she offered a choice of strip tease, role play or massage. I chose massage to relax first meeting jitters, but then I found that …..

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-02-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Relocated from Coed, link and HIDE tags corrected

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is fantastic