Hello Handsome

I’m Brizza your favorite companion!

If you’re looking for the perfect hot time with an experienced milf, fun and sexy Latina... contact me now!

PM ONLY ON FIRST CONTACT.

INCALLS IN PASADENA AREA, AND OUTCALLS TO HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS. YOU HOST! AND A 20 IS REQUIRED FOR TRIP HELP PASS 20 MINUTES DRIVE TIME FOR ME.

My menu is pretty much open.
lfk, dfk, bbbj, cim, msog, cfs, and much more!
but I also have boundaries.
my no's are. GREEK, FIA, SWALLOW, NO PICTURES OR VIDEO, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT NO BBFS, PLEASE DON'T ASK,

INCALL RATES IN PASADENA
170 HALF
210 HOUR
390 2 HOURS,
OUTCALL TO OTHER LOCATIONS
140 + 20 DEPENDING ON DISTANCE
180 + 20 DEPENDING ON DISTANCE
360 + 20 DEPENDING ON DISTANCE
Doubles 360 and up depending on my doubles partner,
Jeny,
Connie,
Brazil,

What I need from you if we haven’t met yet:

Please in your FIRST private message include the following:

- Your Ethnicity
- The profile links, phone numbers 3 recent references, must be verified and active ladies on this site.
- The phone number you used to see them.

I’m available MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, 8 AM TO 8 PM, TUESDAY-THURSDAY, 10 AM TO 8 PM

Early evening's, late afternoons, appts offered upon request, it must be scheduled and confirmed in advance.

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME:

If your pm is vague, with explicit questions or both it will be IGNORED. Activities will never be discussed, please read my reviews.
Only SERIOUS inquiries will be considered,
If you have seen me in the past please provide a specific description of yourself and details that will help me remember you.
Vague messages, with no specifics such as - “I’ve seen you before” “Hey it’s me” will be IGNORED.

For additional questions please read my bio profile.

Can’t wait to meet you!