Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: .: Bait and switch LondonChica London Chica

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Snatchfished :c (like the worst kind of catfishing, of the snatch variety :x) sorry for your lousy experience, what a fucking buzzkill
    Last edited by ARIEL BLISS; 02-18-2019 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Piss poor speling/typing errors
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    I like where the hijack was going.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    The reason this shit happens is because the tramp perceives that a particular male is non threatening

A gentlemen should not hit a woman unless it is for self defense or to prevent theft of his property

It is legal to physically wrestle your property (cash) from a tramp if she is stealing it

Word of advice guys, always enter the room with the willingness to tackle a skeezer if she tries to run off with your donation without performing services. She will read this from your body language and demeanor and then, she will not fuck around.

I do not condone violence against women. But I do condone violence against skanks who try to steal donations without providing.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Okie dokie, when we get to talking physical violence at all, time for this thread to close.

At least the earlier hijack was boobifully amusing. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-20-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2